Tacfit Commando Pros and Cons – An Indepth Review
When I wrote my previous review of the Tacfit Commando program, I did not expect there to be so much interest in it. However, it seems like this program has created a tremendous buzz among many people and there’s a lot of questions about it.
Naturally, I can’t answer all of the questions you may have about Scott Sonnon’s program, you can just go here to read more about it. However, I can provide a list of pros and cons of this program to help you see exactly what’s it’s about and help you make an informed decision about it.
Pros (or stuff I like)
- There’s no doubt that Scott Sonnon is the real deal. He’s been around the block and has trained numerous military units to achieve combat readiness. You don’t get to train top Israeli army units without being an expert. The guy’s not even an Israeli which makes it even more incredible that he was allowed within a hundred yards of any of their soldiers.
- The program is well crafted with detailed videos that show each and every one of the exercises involved in this program. It seems that Scott Sonnon is quite aware of how complex some of these exercises are so the videos are more detailed than many other fitness videos I’ve seen over the years. This is excellent.
- I like the recovery element of this program. Soldiers can’t take a day of rest after a workout as ordinary people do. They need to perform 24/7. This is why the Tacfit Commando program has a detailed section about recovery. I like this and I think it can help you even if you don’t stick to this plan. Recovery is a major element in any muscle building or fitness routine, so this is a truly valuable part.
- The program has both fitness guidelines and dietary guidelines (only in the deluxe package) so you can get the complete information you need to make the most of this program.
- This program is really unique. You won’t find exercises such as these anywhere else. I was blown away by what you actually need to do to train like special ops soldiers and Scott Sonnon’s level of fitness is frightening. You will be able to do things no other program would have taught you by the time you finish with this one.
- The program comes with a money back guarantee should you change your mind about it.
- I was surprised by the level of interest this program got from readers of this site since I intended it to be a muscle building site. Tacfit Commando is NOT a muscle building program. Yes, you can lose a lot of body fat and an awesome looking body in the process, but if you want to get huge, this isn’t the best program. You may become more fit, but you will have less muscle growth.
- The dietary guidelines part and warriors recipe section are available in the deluxe package only. What gives, Scott? This should have been included in the basic package as well.
- While the Tacfit website says that this program is practically for everyone, it is not. This is a truly challenging program and not everyone is cut out for it. The very movements in the exercises themselves will require some time and considerable effort to get used to. Only use this program if you’re already working out regularly.
- Some of the exercises in this program are very hard to do. You may find it hard to do one rep of some of them. I know I did. It will take time to get into the groove of this program, so be aware of it when you get it.
Final Word About Tacfit Commando
Tacfit Commando is an excellent and unique program and I do recommend getting it and using it. It can help you to burn a lot of body fat and build lean muscle tissue. However, it isn’t right for bodybuilders and it does require some time to master. Other than that, if you’re interested in training like a soldier, this is definitely for you.